Are you 70 ½ years old or older? If you are, you can make a life-changing gift from your IRA account to Phoenix Rescue Mission and potentially save on your taxes!
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Phoenix Rescue Mission.
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Help provide hope and help to men, women, and children in need in our community.
How an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift Works
- To confirm the proper crediting of your IRA donation, please contact us to notify us about your donation.
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Mission to help continue serving those in need.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
Have questions? Please contact the Legacy Giving team at 602-346-3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
*Limitations may apply, consult your tax advisor to learn more about making an IRA charitable rollover gift.