Together, wecan turn hunger into hope
Hunger looks a lot like you and me.
It knows no age, race, or gender. But it is fundamentally tied to poverty — and poverty is rampant in Arizona. Hope for Hunger Food Bank is an outreach of Phoenix Rescue Mission dedicated to addressing both hunger and poverty.
How to receive assistance:
- We're open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to Noon (walk-ins are welcome)
- We're located at 5605 N. 55th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Please line up in the first 3 rows in the drive-in theater parking lot across the street.
- To receive assistance, we require an ID and proof of residence (typically a utility bill or other piece of mail with your address)
- We have no zip code restriction so all are welcome.
- Due to limited space and adhere to social distancing, only one representative per household will be allowed in the building. Please, no children.
- Facial coverings are mandatory. Please bring one with you.
- If you have more questions, you can call us at (602) 773-4344 or email Danny at email@example.com
If you have a food donation:
- Hope for Hunger only accepts perishable foods (no fruit please!) during our open hours, 8 am to Noon, Monday through Friday
- Please deliver all non-perishable foods to our Donation Warehouse. See our warehouse hours, location, and contact info here
- If you would prefer to make a monetary donation, click here to support the ongoing work taking place at Hope for Hunger
One in 3 Arizona kids face
30% of our neighbors are
3rd highest poverty rate of 25 largest
metro area in the U.S.
Providing healthy meals to those who need it
Every day, Hope for Hunger Food Bank provides emergency food and more for roughly 130 families in Glendale and parts of Phoenix and Peoria. The food bank is a true beacon of hope to the community — a place where caring volunteers come together as the hands and feet of Jesus — creating healthier, stronger futures and lives transformed.
The food bank is volunteer-driven and we invite you to join us in this life-changing ministry helping serve our hungry neighbors.