It’s hard to find work more satisfying than the ministry of rescue, of helping the homeless, hungry, and hurting find new life and transformation. It’s truly eternal work!
The Phoenix Rescue Mission has been serving the community’s homeless and working poor since 1952. Employees are expected to commit to the precepts in our Statement of Faith and to help the Mission fulfill its Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Values shown below.
Our hope for you is that you find working at the Mission not only enjoyable but also fulfilling as we walk in Christ’s footsteps, helping our brothers and sisters in need. Come join us in our work of rescue!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Phoenix Rescue Mission respects, values, and welcomes diversity in the workplace. The Mission will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of gender/sex, race, color, age, national origin, genetic information, disability status, or any other factor protected by the laws applicable to the Mission.
The Mission will consider requests for reasonable accommodation by applicants or employees with a disability. This policy applies to all areas of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, or other aspects of employment.
A leading provider of Christ-centered life transforming solutions to persons facing hunger, homelessness, addiction, and trauma.
Transformed lives transforming our city.
- Servant Leadership: We highly value and intentionally serve each other, our clients, and our ministry partners, leading by following Christ's example of servant leadership and teamwork.
- Empowerment: We invest in the spiritual, personal, and professional empowerment of each other, our clients, and our ministry partners; encouraging and equipping each other for successful Christian living.
- Restoration: We believe that we first exist to glorify God, and with Christ's love, seek to restore persons to a right relationship with God, self, and others.
- Vision: We were created on purpose, for a purpose. We dream big and don't let fear steal our calling. We allow God to enlarge our dreams.
- Excellence: We provide excellent services with integrity, achieve exceptional results, impact our community, and are innovative and collaborative in our approach.
- Stewardship: We are responsible for the time, talents, and treasures entrusted to us by God and our ministry partners and strive to maximize the impact of these resources.