A leading provider of Christ-centered life transforming solutions to person facing hunger, homelessness, addiction, and trauma.
Transformed lives transforming our city.
- S- Servant Leadership: We highly value and intentionally serve each other, our clients, and our ministry partners, leading by following Christ's example of servant-leadership and teamwork.
- E- Empowerment: We invest in the spiritual, personal, and professional empowerment of each other, our clients, and our ministry partners; encouraging and equipping each other for successful Christian living.
- R- Restoration: We believe that we first exist to glorify God, and with Christ's love, seek to restore persons to a right relationship with God, self, and others.
- V- Vision: We were created on purpose, for a purpose. We dream big and don't let fear steal our calling. We allow God to enlarge our dreams.
- E- Excellence: We provide excellent services with integrity, achieve exceptional results, impact our community, and are innovative and collaborative in our approach.
- S- Stewardship: We are responsible for the time, talents, and treasures entrusted to us by God and our ministry partners and strive to maximize the impact of these resources.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is Deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, the He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that individuals are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling him or her to live a godly life of obedience as he or she reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, one church.