Join Phoenix Rescue Mission this Christmas and make a difference in the lives of our neighbors in need across the Valley!
Every year, caring friends like you help us to raise critical food, hygiene items and funds for families in need across the Valley. Through collection drives at businesses, churches and community groups, Christmas is made possible for these families. Partnering with us is a great way to get involved in the community, providing joy, hope and the love of Jesus to our neighbors.
Winter Wonderland: Saturday, December 16th
Winter Wonderland is a fun family event with Santa, music, toys, food items and more! Our hope is to provide up to 4,000 Christmas toys to children across the Valley with help from caring friends like you!
Here is how YOU’RE invited to help:
As we work to serve our neighbors, we have a need for toys, food items and hygiene products. Join us either individually, through your workplace, church or organization and make an impact in the lives of men, women and children. You can help in the following ways:
- General Food Drive: We are looking for groups who will do a nonperishable food drive. During the holidays, we see an increase in the number of families who request food. The extra food coming in will help us fulfill these requests.
- Toy Drive: Engage with us and the youth in our community by providing toys for children, 1 month – 16 years old. If you wish to participate in the event, please deliver toys to our Donation Warehouse by Wednesday, December 13th.
- Toys for donations are best delivered unwrapped and in their original box/packaging. Labeling the age group on the toy or drop-off bag would be a huge help to our staff and volunteers preparing for the event!
- Please ensure that toys are NEW.
- Families will need wrapping paper and tape, as well – If you feel led, please drop-off along with toy donations!
- Hygiene Drive: We are thrilled to add hygiene/household cleaning bags to our drives this year!
- Online Shopping: You can have Christmas gifts automatically shipped to us through our Wal-Mart List
- Virtual Food Drive: You can set up a virtual food drive at www.phxmission.org/pantry. It is simple to create your own fundraising page as part of our Stock the Pantry campaign, set your own goal, and watch your progress as donations add up!
If you plan to do a holiday drive this year, please submit your information at https://phxmission.org/drive
Please drop off filled bags and toys by Wednesday, December 13th for Christmas at:
Phoenix Rescue Mission Warehouse
2515 N 34th Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85009
Monday-Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
If you have any questions or need to schedule a pickup please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-346-3366. Please schedule your transportation request two weeks prior to your end date.