Food, Clothing & More
During this critical time of need, we are changing how we serve our community so that we can responsibly continue and even increase the amount of support we are giving to those in need.
Our only location receiving donations is our Donation Warehouse, located at 2515 N. 34th Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85009. The Warehouse is open from from 7:30am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Do you or your group want to hold a drive for something on this list? To get started please fill out the form or contact us at email@example.com or 602-346-3347.
- Hygiene products (see the full list)
- Cleaning supplies (see the full list)
- Non-perishable foods (see the full list)
- Cases of bottled water
- Diapers (size 4, 5, 6) and wipes
- OR… shop our “Most Wanted” Walmart Registry
Items Not Currently Needed
- Old pillows, bedding, or blankets
- Used underwear, socks, and toys
- Electronics and household items (appliances, pictures, etc.)
- Baby items (high chairs, car seats, beds, etc.)
To get started with your donation, please fill out the form below:
Community Events Needs List
Every year at the Phoenix Rescue Mission, we host five major events to serve the low-income, working poor, and homeless in our community. For each one of these special events, there are specific items that we rely on to serve those in need. We simply could not serve our neighbors without donations, and we certainly could not do the work we do without your help! Please consider holding a drive for the next event, and be a part of the life-transformation. If we can get a head start, we will be able to provide to many more families.
- Non-perishable Food Bags (400): download the flyer
- Cleaning Supply Bags (400) and Hygiene Supply Bags (400): download the flyer
- Filled Easter Baskets (1,000): download the flyer
- Or shop our Easter Charity List and have the items shipped to us!
Christmas (Winter Wonderland)
- Christmas Meal Fill-A-Bags (1,000)
- Standard Fill-A-Bags (1,000)
- New, unwrapped toys
- Wrapping paper
If you, or anyone you know could use assistance for any of the events listed above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-346-3383. If you want to be involved as a volunteer, visit our volunteer registration portal here.
Please contact us for donation drop-off information:
If you have any questions, please contact us at 602-346-3347 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Please bring any perishable food donations to Hope for Huger Food Bank, 5605 N. 55th Avenue in Glendale between 8am-12pm, Monday-Friday.