Providing Christ-centered, life-transforming solutions to persons facing hunger and homelessness.
A community mobilized to transform lives and end hunger and homelessness.
- Christ-Centered: We first exist to glorify God and advance His kingdom; through grace we receive and grace we share.
- Servant Leadership: We highly value and intentionally serve each other, our clients, and our ministry partners, leading by following Christ’s example.
- Transformation: We invest in the spiritual, personal, and professional development of one another, restoring and equipping each other for intentional living.
- Stewardship: We are responsible for the time, talents, and treasures entrusted to us by God and our ministry partners and strive to maximize the impact of these resources.
- Excellence: We provide excellent services, achieve results, impact our community, and are innovative and collaborative in our approach.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is Deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, the He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that individuals are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling him or her to live a godly life of obedience as he or she reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, one church.