Did you know that the Phoenix Rescue Mission serves nearly 6,000 meals a week? To keep up with the tremendous need, it takes many dedicated volunteers from across the Valley who give their time and resources to make it happen. You can truly be a blessing to the homeless and hurting by donating the items listed below.
CURRENTLY NEEDED ITEMS:
- Bottled Water
- Deodorant (men’s & women’s)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Shaving Cream & Razors
- Talcum Powder
- Men’s Underwear (white)
- Men’s Socks (white)
- Non-perishable foods: We always need canned soups (especially canned stew and chili), powdered beverage mix, peanut butter and jelly, spices, seasonings and rubs, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
- Meats and dairy: Due to limited availability at local food banks, the Mission can always use more hamburger meat, chicken, eggs, milk and lunch meats.
- Baby items: our Changing Lives Center is in desperate need of high chairs, diapers, rash cream, bottles, formula, sippy cups, children’s dishes, baby bath tubs, baby soap, towels, baby food, kid appropriate snacks, baby swings, monitors, exersaucers, baby gyms, baby bouncers. If you can hold a drive for these items, please contact Gail Engstrom at email@example.com or 602-688-6220.
To donate your car, boat, fine jewelry, or other large items, Phoenix Rescue Mission works with iDonate.com. Click here to learn more.
Contact our Donation Warehouse at 602-346-3347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 1468 N. 26th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85009 (SW corner of McDowell Rd. and 26th Ave.).
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
If you need an alternative time, please contact us at the above number to make an appointment.