Thank you for your interest in hosting a water drive for Phoenix Rescue Mission! Every case of water collected equals lives that are being hydrated due to your efforts. If you would like to deliver the water on your own, our donation warehouse is located at 1468 N. 26th Ave, Phoenix 85009. The hours of operation are 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
We can also arrange a pick up for you if you have a large amount of water collected. Please advise that our Code Red campaign is our busiest season; we request that you schedule your transportation request two weeks prior to your pick-up date. You can contact Catie to organize a pick-up.
Please email this information to Catie Hammann at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Name:
- Organization Address:
- Organization Contact Name(s):
- Contact Phone and Email:
- What are the start and stop dates for your drive?
- Will the water be kept in a building with multiple floors? Is there access to a service elevator?
- Would you like marketing materials printed and mailed or an electronic copy? (we have posters and window clings available)
- The Phoenix Rescue Mission opens it's campuses on a monthly basis for tours so you can see all the wonderful things happening here, and how you are impacting lives. Would you be interested in learning more about the tours?
- Would you be interested in being a public collection site for those who live in your community? (Your address and hours of operation would be posted on the Code Red map web page so that members of the general public could bring donations to your location)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Catie Hammann at 602.346.3347 or email email@example.com.