Join the Mission this Saturday, October 27th for a morning of ministry, community engagement and spreading a message of HOPE to our neighbors in need. Projects will include food and clothing distribution as well as neighborhood and park beautification.
Location: Community Care- 2345 W. Buckeye Rd. in Phoenix
The address above is where we will meet to divide into teams.
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Garcia Park Beautification- 2402 W. Hadley Phoenix, AZ. 85009
Beautification Project: Teams should bring their own tools such as loppers, rakes, brooms.
- General clean up of papers:
- Sweeping concrete walkways
- Tree trimming
- Sweeping adjoining gutter next to the street
- Trash and debris cannot be left on site so a team member might need a pick up and go to the dump.
Community Care/ Safe Haven Teams 2345 W. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix, AZ. 85009
- Should bring cleaning supplies such as Windex, paper towels, brooms, loppers
- Exterior trimming of bushes
- Sweeping of sidewalks
- Window washing exterior
- We have a small amount of graffiti on outside wall. We have the paint and a brush.
- Need a locking door knob installed. We do not have the door knob.
- Carpet needs cleaning and this is my # 1 wish! We do not have a carpet cleaner or the solution. Allergy free solution if possible.
- We have a florescent light that needs a ballast installed. We do not have the ballast.
- It would be great to have the blinds washed in the front entry.
If you are interested in participating in Phoenix Rescue Mission’s Make A Difference Day, please contact Marlena Padron at (602) 346-3342 or email@example.com